Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Treatment of Mesothalimia Ist stage



Now We discuss todays for Ist stage of   mesothalimia     today, well its a very easy through prediction and Ideas in reports so get start to treatments...doctor give so many ideas to give some medicines also to cover as soon as possible.some pateint have problem, Not take medicines at the time when doctor advised so every body know time is time, so what is the best way to go to recover let see..







Stage 1. Mesothelioma: The most common method of  treatment for patients in stage 1 is surgical 
removal either using pleurectomy/decortication or alternatively extrapleural pneumonectomy. It is 
currently unknown whether chemotherapy or radiation therapy for stage 1 mesothelioma has any 
value for the patient.

Localized Malignant Mesothelioma (Stage I)
  • Standard treatment options:
    • Solitary mesotheliomas:
      • Surgical resection en bloc including contiguous structures to ensure wide disease-free margins. Sessile polypoid lesions should be treated with surgical resection to ensure maximal potential for cure.
    • Intracavitary mesothelioma:
      • Palliative surgery (i.e., pleurectomy and decortication) with or without postoperative radiation therapy.
      • Extrapleural pneumonectomy.
      • Palliative radiation therapy.
  • Treatment options under clinical evaluation:
    • Intracavitary chemotherapy following resection.
    • Multimodality therapy.
    • Other clinical trials. 



2 comments:

  1. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Asbestos Cancer Organization

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 55-year-old from Korean, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,?Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete